List:       openldap-software
Subject:    Re: overlay unique - multiple suffixes
From:       Andreas Schoe <andi () gfz-potsdam ! de>
Date:       2008-07-31 8:31:38

Yes,

there are different reasons for this strict distinction. Especially for
security reasons.

I think I have to choose the same naming context for both suffixes, if I
would create a meta database and put slapo-unique there.

Is it an alternative? If it is, could I create a meta database with
different naming contexts?