List:       openldap-software
Subject:    Re: entries not getting inserted  in replica site
From:       Moe <moe_w90 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-24 16:46:50

The entries in the slave ldap start getting lost then after a  while ldap on the  \
slave crashes. When this happens i restore the entries  from master, ldap slave  gets \
replicated fine  for couple of months,  then suddenly start losing entries. Master \
reject logs don't report anything then ldap slave  crashes again.
  Moe

Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

  I have master slave replication using slurpd. I noticed that after a while the \
replica site is getting out of sync with the master site. The reject log on the \
master ldap does not have any data corresponding to rejected entries. Im suspecting \
some king of network   issue.The entries were in sync for like 3 months and i noticed \
recently that the slave is missing like 20 entries. Any suggestions?
  Thanks
  Moe

  Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting \
at 1¢/min.