List:       openldap-software
Subject:    Re: BDB Corruption...
From:       Roy Butler <roy.butler () jpl ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2004-10-20 1:38:45

Quanah,

I'm misinterpreting the man page to suggest the overlap.  I hadn't seen
this in the O'Reilly book on the subject, the on-line docs I've read so
far, or messages on this list during my short membership, so I was
asking for some clarification.  What you've given me has helped a lot.

Thanks again,
Roy

Quanah Gibson-Mount stated: