List:       openldap-general
Subject:    Moving the information from a ICL server to OpenLDAP
From:       Bruno Salgueiro <bs () sibs ! pt>
Date:       2000-05-19 18:16:10

Hi to all.

  I wanted to move the information from a X.500 server with a LDAP gate-
way to OpenLDAP and I have two problems. One is to have the same scheme
on OpenLDAP and the main server. The main server also has some entries
with certificates, which might give some problems when trying to import
to Netscape or Outlook.

  Has someone done this? A roadmap?

Thanks and have a nice weekend.
Bruno Salgueiro       (mailto:bs@sibs.pt)

SIBS - Sociedade Interbancária de Serviços
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1, 1600 Lisboa, Portugal

Tel: + 351 21 791 88 33
Fax: + 351 21 794 24 40
http://www.sibs.pt

Esta mensagem foi assinada com certificado MULTIcert.
Para obter o certificado da Autoridade de Certificação
PILOTO MULTIcert dirija-se ao site
            http://www.sibs.multicert.com

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
                                        --Pablo Picasso