List:       openldap-general
Subject:    Re: about schemacheck
From:       "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt () OpenLDAP ! org>
Date:       1999-07-19 15:35:57

At 07:29 PM 7/19/99 +0800, cellecial@21cn.com wrote:
>I have installed openldap1.2.1 on SCO OpenServer5..4 and used for a month.

I recommend updating to OpenLDAP 1.2.3 (stable) or 1.2.4 (release).
There was at least one schema related bug fixed between 1.2.1 and
1.2.3 (as well as a major indexing bug).  If you have problems
using or configuring OpenLDAP software, please feel free to post
to our -software mailing list (leaving this list for general LDAP
discussions).

	Kurt

>But I just use some simple manipulations.Now I have some question:
>I write a new slapd.conf which add "schemacheck on",and start slapd.
>1. I write some unregular attribute to file1,such as:
>dn:cn=heehee,o=KingTech,c=MT
>cn=heehee
>mybox=454
>mystreet=XinLin Road