List:       openldap-general
Subject:    RE: Access-Control
From:       "Fu, Jing" <Jing_Fu () atlanta ! stercomm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-04 14:02:55

I have two questions:

1)	Can you use SSL simply as an encryption mechanism, without the
client certificates, and conduct the entire session under encryption?  Say,
still use normal user name and password, but simply let SSL encrypt them?

2)	When you talk about Kerberos, do you mean Kerberos 4 or 5?  Although
Kerberos 5 is employed in NT 5, I don't know if anybody has done it for
SASL.  BTW, where can I find Kerberos plugins and their documents?

Thanks,
Jing