List:       openldap-general
Subject:    RE: web based LDAP management thing
From:       Victor_Pittman/PeopleSoft () peoplesoft ! com
Date:       1999-03-08 20:37:41

I just download this and it's an awsome tool... Does something like this exist
for Windows NT in C/C++ (with source...) ?

Thanks,
Victor

"MCGARRAHAN, KENNETH L (SWBT)" <km4155@momail.sbc.com> on 03/08/99 11:03:51 AM

To:   Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
cc:   openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org (bcc: Victor Pittman/PeopleSoft)

For a Java-based LDAP browser/editor, check out:

http://www-c.mcs.anl.gov/~gawor/ldap/

Ken McGarrahan