List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    Re: Dynamically managed groups, etc
From:       David Coutadeur <david.coutadeur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-02-26 16:58:42

Thank you Howard (and openldap core team) for this synthesis of the
current and future state of dynamic membership devs.

Indeed, some of my customers were suffering from dynlist performances,
and the decision was taken to go back to more static features (like
memberOf).

For now I did not test nestgroup overlay, but I'll give a look for next
installations. Do you have any idea in which version of OpenLDAP
nestgroup will be officially released?

Regards,

--
David Coutadeur | IAM integrator