List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    Re: RE24 testing call #2 (2.4.29)
From:       Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah () zimbra ! com>
Date:       2012-01-27 19:25:31

--On Friday, January 27, 2012 1:18 PM +0100 Michael Ströder
<michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

> Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>> A few minor fixes. Please test.
>
> make test runs correctly (with git
> 22ee28752e3e0d2a6910a22922fc69befd78578a) on RHEL 6.1 and openSUSE 11.4
> (both 64 bit).
>
> On the openSUSE system I had occasional seg faults logged in syslog when
> shutting down the server.
>
> These are both rather complex configurations with a bunch of overlays so
> it will take a while to narrow it to file an ITS.

Ok, thanks for the report.  We'll wait on releasing 2.4.29 for the moment
then until we get a detailed ITS.  My guess is this may all be related to
the changes to the thread pool pause bits.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff