List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    Re: Yet another backport to suggest
From:       Howard Chu <hyc () symas ! com>
Date:       2007-07-26 22:25:44

Benoit Donnette wrote:
> Dear Howard,
>
> Let me suggest yet another backport on the 2.3 branch (specifically on
> 2.3.37) from the Head, this time related to the entryDN attributes
> indexing. Once again you are the original author of the commit that was
> backported, it seems my contributions relate to backport your most awaited
> features - am I a serial backporter ? :-)
>
> I hope it will be interesting enough a feature to be included.

2.3 is feature frozen; we were able to rationalize your previous submission as
a bug fix.

I added this for 2.4 only, quite deliberately. If you're seeing features in
HEAD/2.4 that you want to use, your best option now is to help us test HEAD and
the next 2.4 beta and provide feedback.
--
   -- Howard Chu