List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    Re: removing global_schemacheck and SLAPD_LASTMOD flags (Was: commit:
From:       Pierangelo Masarati <ando () sys-net ! it>
Date:       2005-05-11 20:52:36

kurt@OpenLDAP.org wrote:

>bconfig.c and back-sql.

Looking at back-sql, it seems that always requiring an entry to comply
with the schema after modifications may actually be too strict if one
decides to only partially map data from LDAP to SQL.  In this case, the
schema checking should be required by a database specific switch rather
than a global switch.  I suggest we replace global_schemacheck with some
BACKSQL_SCHEMA_CHECK() macro.  Should I go ahead?

p.