List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    Re: Success Story: Perl Backend
From:       reinhard.e.voglmaier () gsk ! com
Date:       2004-12-09 9:29:12

--=_alternative 00341CC2C1256F65_=

>> I guess someone might feel like improving the interface, for instance
>> allowing any of the above to be passed maybe on demand?

yes. that's my intention. for this reason I asked if there's something to
facilitate looking inside the code and understand it better. If there
isn't I will do some documentation for my use. Maybe it'll useful for
someone else as well ?

cheers
Reinhard

--=_alternative 00341CC2C1256F65_=

&gt;&gt; I guess someone might feel like improving the interface, for instance
&gt;&gt; allowing any of the above to be passed maybe on demand?<br>
yes. that's my intention. for this reason I asked if there's something
to facilitate looking inside the code and understand it better. If there
isn't I will do some documentation for my use. Maybe it'll useful for someone
else as well ?</tt></font>
</tt></font>
--=_alternative 00341CC2C1256F65_=--