List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    New tool (Was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd slapsaslauth.c main.c slapcommon.c slapcommon.h slapdn.c)
From:       "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando () sys-net ! it>
Date:       2004-04-13 15:55:17

> add slapsaslauth test tool

I just added a new tool: slapsaslauth.  It is intended to test the sasl
configuration, significantly the sasl-regexp stuff.  At present it's very
rough.  Since it needs to access to databases as if the server were
running, it should work in SERVER rather than in TOOL mode; to run it in
TOOL mode will require some tweaking, which I started in back-ldbm (seems
to pass my test cases right now), while the behavior with back-bdb,
without any changes yet, is still a bit erratic.

Comments?.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it