List:       openldap-devel
Subject:    ChangeLog
From:       "Barnholt, Jan" <Jan.Barnholt () est ! fujitsu ! com>
Date:       2003-08-11 13:48:51

I've found the "ChangeLog" contribution from Will Ballantyne on the OpenLDAP.org archives from
29 Oct 1998. I'd be really interested in logging-feature for LDAP, but unfortunately the sourcecode
from the OpenLDAP archives doesn't compile with the current release of the OpenLDAP server.

Does anyone know of any up-to-date version of the ChangeLog patch ?

regards
Jan Barnholt