List:       openjms-user
Subject:    RE: AW: [openjms-user] Performance Issues
From:       Dan Gavenda <djgavenda2 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-01 19:59:19

I am now encountering a very odd problem.  I am not
sure it's if my configuration, software or possibly
hardware.

With all the performance enhancements, I do see a
difference but I have noticed that when I do not press
a key or move the mouse (i think any h/w interrupt
would work) it will take >2.5 mins.  With a h/w
interrupt, it's instanteous.  I have noticed some
NIC's are better or worse than others.

The problem happens when trying to set up the topic or
queue.

Has anyone seen anything like this??

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=87294