List:       openjms-user
Subject:    [openjms-user] creating db's with 0.7.6.1
From:       Dan Gavenda <djgavenda2 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-13 16:35:57

I am trying to create an empty gdb with
create_interbase.sql and I get this error:

Use CONNECT or CREATE DATABASE to specify a database
Statement failed, SQLCODE = -607

unsuccessful metadata update
-key size too big for index CONSUMERS_PK
Expected end of statement, encountered EOF

This refers to this line in the create_interbase.sql:
create unique index consumers_pk on consumers(name,
destinationId);

Is there a fix for this or am i doing something wrong?

I am doing this on Gentoo Linux 2.6.1. I have OpenJms
0.7.5 running no problems but can't get 0.7.6 or
0.7.6.1 running.

Thanks in advance,

Dan