List:       openjms-user
Subject:    [openjms-user] Receive() or onMessage() methods
From:       "Cédric Braem" <cbraem () spicymind ! com>
Date:       2004-02-28 14:50:44

I don't know which method is better to use...
What are the difference between both metho?
If I want to use Receive() method, must I define myself a kind of listener?

How can I define a pool of subscribers on a Topic (subscribers are durable
subscribers thus with 1 unique name)?

Thanks in advance

Cedric