List:       openjms-user
Subject:    [openjms-user] Rmi vs. tcp
From:       Sriram Raghuraman <sraghura () cs ! indiana ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-27 2:46:14

Hi,
I have been trying to trying to run the examples given in openJMS 0.7.5
version and have been getting poor results like
around 2-5 messages per sec for rmi
and similar for tcp for persistent messages.
I read somehwere in the mailing list that people have managed to get
around 100 messages for rmi. The tcp performance seems poor generally.
The default configuration is rmi and i have tried using both rmi_jms.xml
as well as tcp_jms.xml with no results.
Is there something that needs to be changed?
The message rate for me is too poor.
thanx a lot
Rupali