List:       openjms-user
Subject:    [openjms-user] newbie: Help: HTTP doesn't work
From:       "Michal Sankot" <sankotm () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2003-06-24 15:55:20

Heya,
I'm trying to run SimpleSender example using HTTP, but it doesn't work :-(

The message I get is
-------------------------
javax.naming.NamingException: Operation failed: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect
 at org.exolab.jms.jndi.http.NameServiceProxy.send(Unknown Source)
 at org.exolab.jms.jndi.http.NameServiceProxy.getNameParser(Unknown Source)
-------------------------

- OpenJMS Server is started with http_jms.xml configuration
  <HttpConfiguration host="localhost"
                     port="8081"
                     clientPingInterval="20"/>
- openjms.war (0.7.5) is deployed on Tomcat 4.1 is running on port 8081
- I added these lines in client in hope it would help (but it seems that
it's not helping anyway ...)

        System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "localhost");
        System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "8081");

Anybody can help me out of frustration (I'm trying to make it working for
half a day now ....) ?

Michal