List:       openjms-user
Subject:    [openjms-user] RmiRegistyConfiguration tag in xml config
From:       Dan Falkenham <dan.falkenham () alcatel ! com>
Date:       2003-06-23 15:05:23

I'm switching from using an embedded RMI registry to an external one,
so I'm adding an RmiRegistryConfiguration tag to my .xml config file.
(using 0.7.5-rc1)

My test client will not start with this tag in any form -
i.e.

<RmiRegistryConfiguration
 embeddedRegistry="false" />

or

<RmiRegistryConfiguration
 embeddedRegistry="false"
 registryPort="1099" />

or

<RmiRegistryConfiguration
 embeddedRegistry="false"
 registryPort="1099"
 registryHost="localhost" />

..
all results in:
javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to read configuration: openjms.xml

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan