List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    Re: [openjms-developer] Question on internal orb/rmi
From:       Tim Anderson <tma () netspace ! net ! au>
Date:       2008-04-10 5:52:44

Odd. The server shouldn't be trying to establish a separate connection -
all data should be multiplexed over the connection initiated by the client.

The call to AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection() should match
the existing ManagedConnection held by the connection pool, and return
a reference to it.

Any chance you can debug it?

Thanks,

Tim