List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Feature Requests-1823333 ] need
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-11-01 12:45:49

Feature Requests item #1823333, was opened at 2007-10-31 08:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mkraegeloh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474139&aid=1823333&group_id=54559

not just the latest update.
Category: enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
since I ran into a situation where the subscribe code has not yet finished when the \
first callback is started the qhole queueing deadlocks.

I could solve this by configuring openjms to wait a few seconds before  notifying the \
client for the first time.

patch contains the code to add e.g.,  -DinvocationDelay=10000 to the java start \
command.