List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] problem starting openjms in fedora core
From:       sudipta_bunty <sudipta_hitk () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2007-05-16 14:46:47

Hi ,

I am getting some problem when i am trying to start the openjms connection
in fedora core . I set the JAVA_HOME variable in Fedora Core but still
getting the problem when trying to run the startup.sh file. The problem is
something like this :

        parsing tcp connection error:
Can anybody please tell me how can i start the connection in linux?

Thanks in advance for your active cooperation.