List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-1298864 ] Operation createReceiver failed / Empty packet was retu
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-10-10 13:47:15

Bugs item #1298864, was opened at 2005-09-23 01:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474136&aid=1298864&group_id=54559

not just the latest update.
>Category: client
>Group: v0.7.6.1

Initial Comment:
Could someone let me know what are the possible
causes of the following exception?

My customer environment is openJMS 7.6.1.

Knowing the cause will help me decide if it worth trying
to reconnect, or to kill my process altogether and get
someone to check the openJMS server.

Thanks.

java.io.InterruptedIOException: Empty packet was
returned
 at
com.anite.connect.jms.ConnectionMonitoringThread.set
MessageListeners(ConnectionMonitoringThread.java:460)
 at
com.anite.connect.jms.ConnectionMonitoringThread.run
(ConnectionMonitoringThread.java:78)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Operation
createReceiver failed:
java.io.InterruptedIOException: Empty packet was
returned
 at
org.exolab.jms.client.mipc.IpcJmsSessionStub.checkRe
ply(IpcJmsSessionStub.java:844)
 at
org.exolab.jms.client.mipc.IpcJmsSessionStub.createRe
ceiver(IpcJmsSessionStub.java:338)
 at org.exolab.jms.client.JmsQueueSession.addReceiver
(JmsQueueSession.java:244)
 at
org.exolab.jms.client.JmsQueueSession.createReceiver
(JmsQueueSession.java:149)
 at
org.exolab.jms.client.JmsQueueSession.createReceiver
(JmsQueueSession.java:114)
 at
com.anite.connect.jms.ConnectionMonitoringThread.set
MessageListeners(ConnectionMonitoringThread.java:456)
 ... 1 more