List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-1028860 ] Client does not receive message
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-06-08 14:17:41

Bugs item #1028860, was opened at 2004-09-16 08:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcŪtail&atidG4136&aid28860&group_idT559

not just the latest update.
Category: client
Group: v0.7.6.1

Initial Comment:
I have run into a situation where the client does not
receive a message.  I do see the message is on the
queue using the Admin tool.

It also appears that once a message is missed that my
client will never get a message.