List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-1174231 ] createTopicConnection
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-06-08 13:35:57

Bugs item #1174231, was opened at 2005-04-01 02:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcŪtail&atidG4136&aid74231&group_idT559

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I upgrade my Linux system from 0.7.3.1 to 0.7.6.1.
I'm working with:
  - tcp connector
  - topic
  - rdbms Microsoft SQL
When I call factory.createTopicConnection I can't get
any connection. I saw with tcpdump that openjms server
doesn't provide any connection into the 3030 ports
although server said:
"MultiplexConnectionServer accept()'ed connection"
The same code working fine with 0.7.3.1.

Thanks in advance

Pierluigi