List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Feature Requests-960681 ] high throughput using prevayler persistence?
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-07-03 4:24:29

Feature Requests item #960681, was opened at 2004-05-26 19:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474139&aid=960681&group_id=54559

Category: enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has given thought to using
prevayler as the persistence layer.

Prevayler serializes writes to a log file on disk. It also
caches java objects in memory.

For JMS apps focussed on high throughput, I'm thinking
that prevayler might be able to give a large performance
boost.

For example, it claims 3000x performance boost
compared to MySQL for queries. See
http://www.prevayler.org/wiki.jsp

Thanks
edward