List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-953329 ] Client using JDK 1.3.1
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-07-02 11:32:58

Bugs item #953329, was opened at 2004-05-14 00:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474136&aid=953329&group_id=54559

Category: jndi
Group: v0.7.6

Initial Comment:
I have to use JDK 1.3.1 with my client-application. When
I try to create the initial context I get the following
stack trace:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in
constructor: testPlzReplace
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/omg/CosNaming/NamingContextExtOperations
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass
(ClassLoader.java:488)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass
(SecureClassLoader.java:106)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass
(URLClassLoader.java:243)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100
(URLClassLoader.java:51)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run
(URLClassLoader.java:190)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass
(URLClassLoader.java:183)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass
(ClassLoader.java:294)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass
(Launcher.java:288)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass
(ClassLoader.java:250)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal
(ClassLoader.java:310)
	at
com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory.getI
nitialContext(WsnInitialContextFactory.java:104)
	at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext
(NamingManager.java:660)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx
(InitialContext.java:241)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init
(InitialContext.java:217)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>
(InitialContext.java:173)
	at
de.corag.propan.jms.JmsAsynCaller.initProducer
(JmsAsynCaller.java:192)

Thanks
Dieter