List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-970225 ] problem with Object Message
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-06-10 13:23:08

Bugs item #970225, was opened at 2004-06-10 09:38
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by maroillez
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474136&aid=970225&group_id=54559

Category: message engine
Group: v0.7.6.1

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I created my own class of message called
"ServiceMessage" that implements Serializable. I have
tried serialisation into a file and it works well.

So I post that message on a Queue as an ObjectMessage
using

ObjectMessage msg = session.
createObjectMessage(mymessage);
sender.send(msg);

The message seems well posted but after reception i try
to deserialize it to getback my object with:
srvMsg = (ServiceMessage)message.getObject();

and i get:

javax.jms.MessageFormatException: com.thalesis.jms.util.
ServiceMessage
	at org.exolab.jms.message.ObjectMessageImpl.
getObject(ObjectMessageImpl.java:223)

I have even tried to use MapMessage and store my
object below a key. It doesnt work.

I have tried this bit of code with others JMS Server (such
as a trial version of Weblogic) and it works.

Cheers,

Ben