List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
From:       "Ruhnke, Jay" <jruhnke () redsiren ! com>
Date:       2004-03-16 18:51:06

I too have been experiencing this problem, but my difference is that it only
affects "topics" and not "queues". The queues still work and I can connect
with no problems, but when I try to connect to a topic. The connection
hangs.

I also have two other identical environments, but they use RMI for
connections rather than TCP. And they work fine, with no problems..

-Jay

	Make sure:
	1. the OPENJMS_HOME environment variable is correctly set up to
point to the 		   openjms 0.7.6 installation
	2. the client is using the correct jars:
<http://openjms.sourceforge.net/usersguide/jars.html>
	3. the client doesn't have a memory leak - e.g, creating Connections
which are     	   never closed after use etc.

	-Tim