List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    RE: [openjms-developer] RE: Admin API and GUI
From:       "Tim Anderson" <tma () netspace ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-08-01 10:26:59

Create an AdminConnectionMgr class to handle AdminConnection
instances. This should use AuthenticationMgr to authenticate
connection attempts, and assign a unique identifier to
authenticated connections.

When AdminConnection methods are invoked, they should submit
the identifier so it can be verified against the list of active
admin connections maintained by the AdminConnectionMgr.

ACL support can be added later, post 0.7.6.

Regards,

Tim