List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] Running Consumer sample:
From:       "Thomas, Ivy" <ithomas () 3eti ! com>
Date:       2003-07-24 21:24:49

Hello,
 Lookup of topic failed. Here is what I did.
 1. startup -config ../config/tcp_jms.xml
 2. runconsumer -topic topic1 -mode tcp -persistent
 The error is :

examples client.console.SimpleConsumer -topic topic1 -mode tcp -persistent
java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
openjms.examples.client.console.SimpleConsumer.main(SimpleConsumer.ja
va:251)
Fatal error: java.lang.ClassCastException
Exiting.....
 In the non persistent mode the Consumer (createtopic instead of lookup)
works fine.  It is failing at lookup of the topic name. I ran this example
after my code started failing on lookup:(
Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Ivy