List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    Re: [openjms-developer] RE: [openjms-user] For OpenJMs Developers :   OpenJMS Performance with Persi
From:       "Sanjeev Aggarwal" <saggarwal () ggn ! aithent ! com>
Date:       2003-07-07 9:44:30

Hi,

I want that persistent messages are stored in database only iff there are
some durable subscribers to whom messages can't be delievered due to one or
more reasons.

Storing all messages in database take a lot of time, so I want selective
messages to be stored in database.

Can any body give me some idea where to change in openjms code??

Thanks in Advance!
Sanjeev.