List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] Securing topics/queues
From:       Lance Reedy <reedylv () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-20 13:28:14

I'm interested in being able to restrict access to
topics and queues via methods like
createTopicConnection( username, password). I notice
that these methods are pretty much devoid of login
authentication.

My question is basically if there is a plan to add
this capabilty soon, or is there a need for someone to
work on it?

...Lance