List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] [ openjms-Bugs-667126 ] Multiple connectors cannot be used at the same time
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-05-13 21:44:45

Bugs item #667126, was opened at 2003-01-13 12:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tanderson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474136&aid=667126&group_id=54559

Category: transport
Group: v0.7.4

Initial Comment:
The OpenJMS server doesn't allow multiple
connectors to be configured at the same time as
binding is handled by the singleton JndiServerIfc
implementation, rather than on a per-connector
basis.

This has been partially solved on the
tima_dev_0_7_3 branch, but as the messenger
component is soon to be made obsolete, the
changes aren't worth merging back.