List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    RE: [openjms-developer] RPMS
From:       Jeff Martin <jeff () custommonkey ! org>
Date:       2003-04-29 13:49:14

The only thing I know of to run RPMs on windows is listed here
http://www.rpm.org/platforms/ though I suspect it's only the
installation not the package build. Not much help ;0)

It's not much hassle for me to build these and I could use the ant rpm
task to bring the RPM build under the openjms build process (though only
for systems that support it).

I've also moved forward a bit to split out the client/server and
required libs so there are now three files.

openjms-0.7.5rc1-1jpp.noarch.rpm
openjms-libs-0.7.5rc1-1jpp.noarch.rpm
openjms-client-0.7.5rc1-1jpp.noarch.rpm

Downloadable from http://www.custommonkey.org/~jeff/files/