List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] Multi Thead Producer
From:       "Tamoyo Vitali" <tamoyo.vitali () supportcomm ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-04-14 20:16:07

Hi all!!

I am writing a java program to send messages to a queue in a multithread scenario. \
Each thread has exclusive objects such as connection, queue, sender, session. Inside \
each thread there is a loop that sends sequentially messages. When I run this program \
witha single thread, the time to send each message in a persistent autoacknolodge  \
mode is 80 miliseconds, When I run the same program with 2 theads the time to send \
each message increases to 160 ms, with 3 theads it goes to 240 ms, with 4 threads 320 \
ms a so on... This is the expected results (the time to deliver increases deppendin \
on the number os queuesenders) ??? Is I run the same program in two diferents \
processes each one with just one thread they ane not affected and both takes 80 ms \
for each message) Am I doind any wrong?

best regards!!!

Tamoyo C. Vitali Jr.
Gerente de Desenvolvimento
SupportComm

Rua da Assembléia, 100 - 19 Andar
Rio de Janeiro, RJ 20011-000
Tel: +55 21 3806-3340 / Cel: +55 21 8123-5182
mailto:tamoyo.vitali@supportcomm.com.br
www.supportcomm.com.br