List:       openjms-developer
Subject:    [openjms-developer] tcp, http connector changes checked in
From:       "Tim Anderson" <tima () intalio ! com>
Date:       2003-01-18 7:57:16

People,
	I've checked in some changes to the tcp and http
connectors, which should hopefully resolve all of the outstanding
issues with them. CVS access at sourceforge is now available,
so if you get the chance, please pull down a snapshot and try it
out. I will be running tests over the weekend, and if all goes well,
we should be able to release 0.7.4 early next week.

Regards,

Tim