List:       openjdk-type-annotations-spec
Subject:    [type-annos-observers] Annotations on exception parameters
From:       wdietl () gmail ! com (Werner Dietl)
Date:       2012-11-27 9:18:28

In "3.3.8 Exception parameters" the JSR 308 design document from Nov.
7 2012 states that annotations on an exception parameter (e.g. ...
catch (@A Exception e) ...) are stored as an exception table index.

I'm wondering whether for uniformity this could be stored like a local
variable or resource variable, where we store the information for the
variables explicitly.
Unifying this aspect would simplify both the specification and its
implementation.
Thoughts?

cu, WMD.

--