List:       openjdk-type-annotations-spec
Subject:    [type-annos-observers] Type Annotations specification updates
From:       mernst () cs ! washington ! edu (Michael Ernst)
Date:       2012-11-06 21:11:32

I have made some changes to the Type Annotations (JSR 308) specification.
You can always see the current changelog at
http://jsr308-langtools.googlecode.com/hg/doc/jsr308-changes.html
and the most recent updates are these:

 * Add new target_type constants, to support lambda:
   LAMBDA_FORMAL_PARAMETER and METHOD_REFERENCE_TYPE_ARGUMENT

 * Rename target_type structure and field names.
   [See deatils in the above URL.]

The change for which I just sent out email is taking a while to integrate
into the specification, but I am working on that.

		    -Mike