List:       openjdk-type-annotations-dev
Subject:    RI status update
From:       Werner Dietl <wdietl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-25 8:20:04

Over the past week I've:

- moved type annotations from field initializers to the constructors /
clinit methods
- added handling for class and instance initializers
- separate type and declaration annotations for anonymous classes
- fixed the two bugs found by Steve
- moved method body type annotations to the Code attribute

My list for this coming week:

- After integration with the Checker Framework I uncovered a problem
with attribution of lazy constant values. I will look at this (again)
and fix or write up the issues.
- Finally look at type annotations in lambda expressions - I hope
something similar to the class/instance initializer solution will
work.
- Resolve issues with when type annotations on nested types are allowed.
- See whether Jon/Bhavesh run into any trouble with javadoc.
- See whether Steve or anyone else finds an issue.

cu, WMD.

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/wdietl