List:       openjdk-swing-dev
Subject:    Re: <Swing Dev> swing-dev Digest, Vol 130, Issue 42
From:       Krishna Addepalli <krishna.addepalli () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-02-22 8:36:23

Hi Jay,

As per the Files.createFile api, it can throw multiple types of exceptions. If it \
throws exception while creating a particular file(say for example 500th file), then \
immediately, your code would start deleting the files assuming that 1000 files were \
created. In that case the test will throw an NPE. I think you should declare the "I" \
variable outside the try block, to keep it accessible in the finally block, and then \
iterate only till that value, rather than 1000.

Thanks,
Krishna

Message: 3