List:       openjdk-swing-dev
Subject:    Re: <Swing Dev> Review request for JDK-8078489 JSpinner using SpinnerNumberModel doesn't honor orien
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <Sergey.Bylokhov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-12-24 16:08:56

On 24/12/15 08:18, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
> Hello Sergey,
>
> Thanks for the review.
> The issues is reproducible with mac Aqua LAF only with other LAF/platforms issue is \
> not reproducible.

I am sure that this bug was reproduced on Aqua because we had not the
test which cover this area for all supported look and feels. So when the
new LaF was added the bug was not found. So I suggest to remove
limitation on osx and to add the coverage for all supported LaFs, to
prove that the same bug will not occur on some old/new LaF.

--
Best regards, Sergey.