List:       openjdk-sumatra-dev
Subject:    Re: Tests
From:       Juan Jose Fumero <juan.fumero () ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2014-02-28 17:44:37

Hi Tom,
    The test that I am referring to is BasicSumatraTest.java in
com.oracle.graal.compiler.hsail.test. This is a patch to be applied in
Graal [1]. What I am looking for is more test with the stream API
(Matrix-Vector multiplication, reductions, ... ).

[1]  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/sumatra-on-graal/

Thanks
Juanjo

On 28/02/14 16:53, Deneau, Tom wrote:
> Juanjo --
>
> Which specific test are you referring to?
>
> -- Tom

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.