List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: [External] : Re: Disallowing the dynamic loading of agents by default
From:       Laurence Cable <larry.cable () oracle ! com>
Date:       2023-03-29 15:39:07

I think while this discussion is an interesting one, and clearly one the
elicits strong opinions; I believe that the focus on the proposed change
on dynamic loading of agents has truly been lost therein, further
exchanges have little relevance to the topic of Java serviceability and
the issue at hand.

I would encourage everyone to return their attention to the initial
discussion topic of agent loading defaults.

Rgds

Larry Cable, Architect, Java Platform Group