List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8278123: serviceability/dcmd/vm/ClassLoaderStatsTest.java failing with java.lang.AssertionE
From:       Leonid Mesnik <lmesnik () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2022-04-28 21:58:46

> The test failed if GC happens somewhere between
> Class<?> c = Class.forName("TestClass", true, dummyloader);
> and
> OutputAnalyzer output = executor.execute("VM.classloader_stats");
>
> The fix is to make hc static as Chris proposed.
>
> To verfiy fix I add System.gc() before executor.execute("VM.classloader_stats");

Leonid Mesnik has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a \
rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the \
merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits since the last \
revision:

 - comment fixed
 - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jdk into 8278123
 - fix