List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: [External] : Re: [8u] RFR: 8173361: various crashes in JvmtiExport::post_compiled_method_load
From:       Serguei Spitsyn <serguei.spitsyn () oracle ! com>
Date:       2022-03-29 6:09:21

Hi Paul,

It seems I missed to reply to you.
Thank you for the explanation!

Thanks,
Serguei

On 1/5/22, 8:23 AM, "Hohensee, Paul" <hohensee@amazon.com> wrote:

    Hi, Serguei,

    For 8u, we're still using mailing lists, not PRs. We'll move to PRs when 8u moves \
to github, which I believe is scheduled for real soon now (for 8u332). Hedong (I \
think I got his first name right!) just needs to tag the JBS issue with \
jdk8u-fix-request and add a Fix Request comment pointing to your review email (at \
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk8u-dev/). hg-updater will create a \
backport JBS issue after the commit.
    Thanks,
    Paul