List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR: 8263635: Add --prefix option to jhsdb debugd
From:       Yasumasa Suenaga <ysuenaga () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-04-25 7:35:10

`jhsdb debugd` supports server name prefix with \
`sun.jvm.hotspot.rmi.serverNamePrefix` system property. It will be used as remote \
name for SA remote object. It is "SARemoteDebugger" by default.

As a result, remote name will be constructed as following:

//host[:port]/<serverNamePrefix>['_'<id>]

However we have no way to set it excepting system property. jhsdb should provide the \
way to set it as a command line option. And also we should add the way to specify the \
prefix when we connect to debug server. I will add it like `--connect \
id@server:1234/prefix`.

I've also filed [CSR for this PR](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8265897). \
Please review it. This PR modifies DisableRegistryTest.java, but it has been \
addressed in ProblemList-zgc.txt now. So this PR does not affect ZGC.

Commit messages:
 - 8263635: Add --prefix option to jhsdb debugd

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3669&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3669/head:pull/3669