List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR: 8263636: Add --disableregistry option to jhsdb debugd
From:       Yasumasa Suenaga <ysuenaga () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-03-29 1:20:48

`jhsdb debugd` will start RMI registry by default, but we want to prevent it due to \
port confliction in some cases. We can control it with \
`sun.jvm.hotspot.rmi.startRegistry` system property. However we have no way to set it \
excepting system property. jhsdb should provide the way to set it as a command line \
option.

This PR introduces `--disableregistry` to `jhsdb debugd`. Please review \
[CSR](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8264021) too.

Commit messages:
 - 8263636: Add --disableregistry option to jhsdb debugd

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3233&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3233/head:pull/3233