List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: jmx-dev RFR(S): 8234484: Add ability to configure third port for remote JMX
From:       "Yangfei (Felix)" <felix.yang () huawei ! com>
Date:       2020-01-22 8:12:37

> On 21/01/2020 07:15, Yangfei (Felix) wrote:
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > Thanks for reviewing the patch.  Will do the push.
> >
> Is this a documented and supported property? I assume so, in which case you
> should create a CSR. I think a Release-Note sub-task will needed too so that it
> gets into at least the release notes.

Hi,

  Thanks for reminding this.
  I have created a retroactive CSR for that: \
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8237631   Larry Cable has added release-note \
label to indicate need for this addition to be mentioned in the release notes for 15. \
  Please let me know if there are other things that I can help.

Best regards,
Felix